Sitting at home and feeling exhausted, with the scorching sun over your head?
Belly up to the bar and let’s make some classy chilled cocktail to rejuvenate the mind.
Here’s the recipe for cocktail – Fiesta Island, and you can have it ready in no time!
- 1 bottle red wine
- 6 strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 small green apple (sliced)
- 2 oranges (1 squeezed- 1 sliced)
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 lemon (squeezed)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cloves
Equipment you’ll need: Large Pitcher, tall collins glasses, ice
- Chop up all your fruit into small bite size pieces.
- Layer the chopped fruit into pitcher.
- In a separate small bowl, using a spoon, stir spice mix together until smooth (30seconds)
Now the Fun Part:
- Bottoms up, empty that wine bottle into the pitcher.
- Top with brandy and spice mix. Gently stir it up.
- This is a concentrate! Dilute.
- Ready glasses with fresh ice, fill 1/2 way with sangria.top with soda water.
Time to call your friends over!! 😉 Share this recipe for “Cocktail – Fiesta Island” with them as well..
Do share your experience in the comments section below, and also try out our other recipes!